About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 26, 2011

Drained..Time to Replenish

Wow, had a massive day at GAMSAT testing (this is exam for entry into a medicine course) then topped it off with a dinner for a mates birthday. Now I didn't have the ideal mindset or build-up for GAMSAT. Quite the opposite in fact, a week of poor sleeping habits, poor diet and no study. On top of that my mental state was swirling down the drain. However my mindset was positive and I said to myself that I will use this day as a starting point to rejoin the journey, use GAMSAT to completely drain me of the negative energy and use it as motivation to improve. So let's get this thing rebooted, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment