About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 21, 2011

Come On Tuesday, Hold! Hold!

So far so good phew. I recovered from a poor end to the week yesterday with a rampaging day however I usually bottom out the following day, the Tuesday. However so far everything has gone to plan well. I got up when planned, did my dog walk and then 30 min body weight workout with some skipping afterwards, then topped it off with so far perfect nutrition. Damn I'm getting good at this stuff.

And this is all despite having as little as 3 hours proper sleep and a maximum of about 5 hours. I tried to go to sleep last night at 9:30pm. Ran a little late due to study but I can live with that. Jumped into bed and red for about an hour, not too tired but I gave it a shot and turned off the light. A restless 30 minutes went by and I grabbed my computer and researched getting to sleep (usually I am researching how to wake up in the morning, how the tables have turned). Finishing that I put down the computer and attempted to run some imagination and visualisation techniques the web suggested. To no avail! I then read for another hour, still not so much as an eye flutter. Eventually I went to my go to guy, Movies/ TV. This whole drama could've been avoided if I went there to start with but I am trying to reduce this dependence on screens to put me to sleep. However I think I just need to utilise it more appropriately. For example confine the TV watching to movies as commercial television keeps me awake longer and I usually am up late watching trash. Oh well it is a good sign I have not let the sleep issue disrupt my day and week, in the past it would completely rolled me over. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment