About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 29, 2011

The Happiness Contines...

But the tiredness kicks in. After a monster couple of days I am absolutely buggered, something I need to take into consideration for tomorrow's planning. Everything continued to fall into place today as per Monday. Diet was near perfect, had a good time exercising on the bike to Oztag, played well in Oztag then came home.

I really do think having something on in the night that forces me to plan my day around definitely helps me go through the day without getting bogged down in negativity or lethargy. Time for some sleep and recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment