About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 11, 2011

Speaking of Waves...


Just want to send my support and condolences to the people of Japan as they cope with that massive Earthquake and tsunami. Having just been in the country and having my Mum still in the country it really hit me. I knew Mum would be fine as she is tucked away from the epicentre and tsunami but still it still hit home.

On the home front, the trough of Thursday continued to decline over Friday. Not sure why just seemed to be very flat, unmotivated. Not sure if I was tired or just thinking things over or I don't know. Similar feeling today but will have to pull out in the near future as I have things to do jobs to apply for and study to complete. Alpha and Out!

(pic from http://www.rickey.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Japan-Tsunami-Earthquake-Video-Pictures-Live-Stream-01-2011-03-11.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment