About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 5, 2011

Great Success!


Finally a weekly goal is accomplished. The Goal: Get to under 95kgs by weigh-in Sunday. The Result: 94.55kg a weekly loss of 1.45 kgs. So far my plan of simply restricting calories over 5 or 6 meals with any light exercise I can fit in is working. This week I was aiming for about 1500 calories a day and planned to get my exercise primarily from walking. Most days I was around the 1500 with all days definitely under 2000. Good exercise days on Monday and Tuesday with rain and my attitude disrupting the remainder of week.

This week I intend to accelerate this loss by sticking to me diet aims of 1500 calories but increasing time exercising with gym sessions, bike rides and more walking , hopefully weather permitting. And so here it is;

The Goal - Weigh 92.00 kg or under by next Sunday weigh-in
The Stats - Lose 2.55kg+; 9817.55calorie difference;1402. 50 difference per day

A big goal yes but with refining my diet and increasing my exercise certainly an obtainable goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment