About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 16, 2011

Food: The Cause of and Solution to All of Life's Problems


Well not quite the exact cause but this classic Simpsons quote from Homer epitomises the psychological connections that I have formed in the past 2 and a bit years. I use food for everything, every situation, good or bad. For example I was offered a trial shift at the Coffee Club, my first potential job in years. Something good right - What did I do you ask? I went home and punished my body, gorging on a range of bits and pieces. I was able to control myself for the remainder of the day. Once again I fully believe that once I have a job, can join a gym and settle into stability I will be able to combat and win by breaking these attachments and behaviours with my food. Alpha and Out!

(pic from http://i.treehugger.com/files/th_images/homerbeer.jpg)


No comments:

Post a Comment