About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 7, 2011

Whoa, Don't Celebrate Too Hard

After finally reaching my weekly goal of getting below 95kg I allowed my self to have my cheat meal, specifically curry for breakfast and a nice big serve too. The cheat meal works on the principle that you allow yourself one meal a week where diet doesn't apply to make sure you get a fix of your cravings without absolutely binging. That sounds great hey but unfortunately my "cheat" meal turned into a "cheat day" where I consumed probably like 3000 cals and put on 500g of body weight. No point dwelling on it I will just be more careful next time.

Having said that, I had another massive Monday. Half day at home studying, then a 2 hour lecture then off to Oztag. Not so big you say, well my mode of transport was bike and overall I clocked up just under 2 hours of cycling at a decent place plus a 20min warm down. On top of this I had one of my better games of Oztag. I had some minor cramping issues but spinning on the ride back (spinning is high cadence, low gear to increase blood flow and help remove waste faster) stopped that. I had dinner and then crashed absolutely crashed again leaving my nightly study etc undone. I woke up this morning after a tiny 45 min sleep-in and weighed myself, 94.05kg, I had lost a kilo yesterday taking care of the "cheat meal" to "cheat day" Sunday. All Good in the Alpha hood, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment