About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 10, 2011

Ridin' the Waves

After a down in dumps Tuesday afternoon, waking up with a cold, Wednesday was looking on the same track. However after a sleep - in and general quiet morning to try and neutralise the cold I jumped out of bed and was driven out of the trough that was yesterday. I got into Uni attended lecture which I stayed alert for then moved onto the Anatomy Prac. This was my big boost for the day - my first cadaver dissection. Ok, need the back story for why dissecting a cadaver could be so rewarding, I hope so. The Back Story: the past 3 years I have been doing a degree to qualify for medicine which I then hope to turn towards surgery. Make sense now, ok. Anyway finally getting into a prac that is useful for my dream was gold and finding myself really enjoying it. I returned home elated, had a healthy dinner then some study and finally a bit of TV to cap it off.

After reaching the crest on Wednesday, Thursday started of fine enough- attended Uni, stayed awake but not necessarily alert, caught up with a mate then came home for a snooze. However pangs of the last year corrupted my mind and a great boil of anger rushed over me, leaving me tired, unmotivated and broody. It is funny how fast you attitude can change when a trigger is pushed. Anyway that brought me down I had my first real binge since returning from Tokyo but managed to avoid the night time snacking which was the positive and in the end weigh-in this morning had a neutral result nothing gained or lost. Sliding down the face towards the dark trough so hopefully another crest is not to far way. Alpha and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment