About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 28, 2011

The Monday Happiness

Ah yes, while most struggle with the Monday blues I strive through my most productive day of the week and yes today was no different. Decent exercise session, solid food consumption, good study and job searching. All boxes ticked and achieved. The cycle to Oztag had a slight hiccup. That of a punctured tire but a spare and 10 minutes later I was back rocking on the bike.

I used Sunday to catch up on some rest and just relax after a full on but positive Saturday. My weight goal for this week is to finally reach 92 kgs or better. A big ask? Maybe but I feel I have turned over to another chapter and am all revved up to go. Having Oztag again tomorrow will help me avoid my Tuesday TV binge which seems to be the start point of the decline in every week. Even without Oztag I had planned to ride into Uni, I just need to be totally away from the tempting TV for that 6:30pm - 10:00pm period, which sucks me in and then keeps me up for the remainder of the night. A good day following my plan looking forward to tomorrow to continue on this journey with renewed vigour, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment