About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 30, 2010

Grinding to a Halt...


After gaining so much positive momentum the past couple of days my body is slowly grinding to complete exhaustion. Was working at the computer this afternoon and began to doze off. THe combination of the past days exercise, late nights than early starts and dieting I think are taking the toll a bit. However I am quite happy to be falling away on the last night gym session in a week and on the eve of a long weekend. Couldn't have planned it much better really.


Looking forward to a bit of everything again this weekend mainly down time and time free to exercise and sleep. Have crossed many things of my list this week, made changes to my schedule and gained a lot of positive energy. So all in all a very successful week but will be looking out for my rest day on Sunday.


A good long weekend of sport up ahead with the resurgent Reds facing Brumbies in a final berth decider and Broncos a good chance of winning, while the Lions will have it tough against former star forward Dan Bradshaw with the Swans. Keen for big sleep after gym tonight.Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment