About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 13, 2010

Air..It's..It's So Underated!


I open this entry with this priceless quote from Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson after attempting to cross over the American Andes. Just want to mention just how good the Top Gear show is as it was the main factor why I didn't make a post last night. Last Nights Bolivia Special involving the team travelling 1000 miles from central Bolivia to coaastal Chile, was an excellent show. Top Gear has really come of age in the past year or so and is arguably the best show on the box of the momment. I think this is because it shows great cars, goes in some detail to keep the car boffins happy but the details do not fit the whole show, the challenges they are set are extreme and mainly because the three host simply work well together providing the audience with a very entertaining back and forth. While watching the Bolivia special I couldn't help but dream of going in a similar adventure with mates. Perhaps that is something to add to the goal list. Top Gear I Salute You!


On the fitness front, I started the process of joining a gym yesterday to take my progress to the next level both on weightloss and emotional management properties of a gymnasium. Diet was near perfect yesterday but still can improve. My watching TV alone ban has continued strong and I don't feel too many withdrawal symptoms yet (I watched Top Gear with my Grandad). Crippleing my exercise efforts though is a very sore and tight neck from the collision at touch on Monday. It is still quite bad this morning so perhap I will need to see a physio to give it some treatment so these valuable 60 odd days to my goal don't go wasted but I have to remember that my diet has been near perfect the last couple of days which we still help despite the injury. Upand Upper! Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment