About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 17, 2010

Ramping it Up Successfully


Have had another good day weight loss wise. Slept in this morning as I was unable to get to sleep early but did not let that sway me I just rescheduled what I wanted to do. In the past I would have skipped what I wanted to do and watched tv. Had a good ride on the bike and a good ab and cardio session in the gym. Did not fully complete my entire cardio intervals but was happy because I decided to do some more intervals but just switched to the exercise bike again showing the improved resilience I have developed. Did not get to the park for a place kicking session but that might be something I can do tomorrow if I have time spare around going to see the struggling Broncos take on the Sharks. Just learned that the Reds have beat the top of the table Bulls and have moved into the top 4 for the first time in daresay almost a decade. So congrats to the Reds, hopefully the Broncos can channel your inspiration.


Have had a slightly larger calorie consumption today but it could have been much worse as my grandma made my favourite food, mince curry for dinner. But again I served myself a decent size but not over the top. In the past I would have 2 or more platefulls. Also on my side was that I had my best day calorie burning wise. Looking forward to the rest day tomorrow and the presence of my "fat" meal of the week. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment