About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 29, 2010

Sore and Tired but still Going


Absolutely buggered today after 7+ hours of moving furniture and boxes. Helped out movers for a bit of exercise and quite tired and sore as a result. However came home had some food and then about an hour snooze so feeling much better. Best of all I did not have any blow-outs today which is very good considering the amount of exercise I did today.


Had a big day but still got more. I am going to the gym in a couple of hours for my shoulder-back weights session. I am feeling quite positive about myself the last couple of days. After a very good gym session last night I am in a really good place. What made the gym so good was that I finally finshed my 40min cardio intervals. Beforehand I usually went to about 20 mins and then slinked into the warm down. However last night I just got into a good rhythmn and churned it out. I think part of the success has been the changing of exercise time, moving the gym from before dinner to 9ish. Being a quiet sort of person I really enjoy a quiet gym. There is no dramas about waiting for equipment, missing out on workouts, easy access to the shower and also not many egos late at night. I enjoy sharing the gym with people who are there simply to get fit and nothing else and that is generally who is there late in the night. A very good day today, with some more to come. Hopefully can build up more momentum tomorrow. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment