About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 18, 2010

Brisbane Reigns Supreme


A very successful weekend for the Brisbane sports teams. I went to the Broncos game today to finally see them hit their straps and smash the Sharks. This backs up the Brisbane Lions topping the AFL table and the QLD Reds breaking into the top 4 for the first time in almost 10 years. We are the Sport Champs of Australia, clearly.



Had my rest day today. This week's rest day is definately the first real rest day I've deserved to take. Previously I would have a blow out, say that was my fat meal and then eventually end up having another and sometimes another in a week. My diet has been near perfect the whole week and my exercise is on the rise. It was good to sit back and have a day off responsibilities. This weeks fat meal was a large breakfast of weetbix, milk, egg, toast and strawberry milk. I find having this fat meal is excellent in preventing blow-outs as when I got a craving during the week, particularly Saturday night, I would just think about making it my fat meal. However I did have a small blowout later in the day which I will need to address next week. And fortunately in some ways I have come so far that I still felt guilty tonight but I think that was more the afternoon blowout rather than the fat meal/rest day. On to a bigger and better week. Alpha and Out!


A2A Quote Of the Week


"No man ever became great or good except through many and great mistakes,"


William Gladstone ( Former UK Prime Minister)



A2A Weekly Tip


When you have a "bad" food craving during the week make a note and come your rest day and "fat" meal you will have options to choose from.
(image from footballnews.com)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 93Kg your are under your 95Kg goal good for you. You are doing really well and the weight is coming off. The positives in your day and week seem to be out weighing the negatives which is good to see.

    ReplyDelete