About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 7, 2010

Hey Stress! You know when I said I'd get rid of you last..I Lied!


After a couple of full on, intense days at work I left for home absolutely drained and tired. This got me thinking about how best to deal with it while multi tasking and incorporating a healthy mindset. You could go get plastered, probs the worst option due to alcohol's downer properties and the late night kebab cant be that healthy calorie wise. You could go home switch on the TV and get stuck into some comfort food. Sadly this was me. My vice was south park and chocolate from Easter. I then topped that off with a fairly large dinner. I think the best option is an afternoon "pump" workout. Something highly intense that you can just fire out, that sucks up your pent up stress and anger. Previously I have found a beachie weight session (the show-off muscles) with large weights the best but the same principle could be applied to running fast, cycling intently, just about anything really. To make this truly effective it needs to occur before you reach home as inevitably after a big day you will get home and veg like I did. But oh well, it is my first blow-out in days and like Arnie, "I'll be Back". Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment