About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 6, 2010

Pumping it Out

The last days have gone really well both diet and exercise wise. My ultimate goal is definately in my sights now and I'm mowing it down. Was at work today and being kept busy is definately a great aid when dieting as you don't have time basically to think of food etc until you finish but even then you ok with it. Finding really successful the 5-6 small meals and funnily enough when I start to feel hunger pains, time has usually passed and I am hungry on my outlined scheduled. Calorie counting is definately what is keeping me going. I calculate how many I consume and roughly how much I burn using the websites in my A2A links section. I think that calorie counting gave me the inital shock that I was consuming in excess of 4000 calories per day and then provides me with work to do at the end of the night like a little hobby. Have been flat out today at work and before and I am now buggered and looking forward to popping home for some well earned calories...I mean dinner. Alpha and Out!

1 comment:

  1. It is great to read and see how positive your blog has become. It is nice to read about your success and what is working as well as noting the disappointments. How much weight have you lost in the last few days?

    ReplyDelete