About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 25, 2010

Mmmmm....Rest Day


Had my second deserved rest day in as many weeks including a hot breakfast as my fat meal of the week. Food wise it didn't through off the rest of the day as much as last week but my meals in general were still a bit on the large size. I need to eventualy refine it down so it is only one meal and the remainder of day is business as usual. That said it was an improvement and I roughly burned what I ate making it a almost neutral day.


Planning for a big week this week. Finishing off cleaning my Dads storage, perfecting and refining diet and having a huge week of exercise. Planning a huge day tomorrow to make the most of the public holiday. Thinking of starting with a dog walk then long bike ride tomorrow morning. a bit of a rest then into the gym just before lunch then a quiet afternoon with a bit of place kicking action, sounds great. Will look to build on the exercise of last week and get at least 2 mornings of cardio and 3 straight gym appearances. Also this week should see me dip below 90 kilograms for the first time since my troubles last year. A banging week to come on the Up. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment