About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 4, 2010

No Beer and No TV makes Homer go...something, something


Go Crazy? No not exactly. I thought this gem of a simpsons line was a good way to update on my first non-alone TV day. It went quite well, I managed the whole day with barely any thoughts of switching on the telly. I found that when I got the TV "cravings" was when I was getting bored or hungry. Both easily solved. To fill up the new space vacated by TV I did some reading, surfed the net, took the dog for a long walk and read the newspaper. Best of all No TV meant No Binge eating. Today was definately the near perfect diet day. While I did consume a little too many calories, it was certainly much better than previous days and I felt it was an excellent effort considering its Easter Sunday and that meant moderateing my chocolate and hot cross bun consumption. All pumped up for a ripper of a week weightloss wise. Have settled back into a routine this week which seems to make everything else fall into place better than when life is too unpredictable.


A2A Quote of the Week

" Even if you do take a knockback, your no worse off then you were before, so it's always worth it,"

Jim Zanos, founder of EzyDvd talking about asking for advice.


A2A Tip of the Week

Where possible get a buddy to do your workouts with you. This is a great way to make sure you train even if your having a bad day as the other person is waiting for you and you feel compelled to turn up for them. Not to mention the extra competition, commradory and motivation by a friend.


Alpha and Out!


(image from honda-tech.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment