About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 27, 2010

Chalk It Up


Another successful day diet wise and weight loss wise. After an average diet yesterday I rebounded with consuming only 1634.9 calories today. However due to time and too many people at the gym I did not finish my workout so my calories burnt was below what I'd like it to be but still it was an improvement on yesterday and it can only go up. My weight loss journey is really gaining momentum an I am quite happy at how I am proceeding particularly how I am recovering from blow outs and set backs.


I still need improvement in waking up and doing my morning cardio. In this department I am not faring too well against the winter chill. This is where my triathalon training began to fail last year which sent me down a slippery slope. I might do some research and try out some "get out of bed techniques" for my next post. So chalk up another successful day and prepare for many more. Alpha and Out!

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to hear success in your voice, and that you have arrived at place that is working for you. A great foundation upon which you can build the life and body that you want. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete