About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 16, 2010

Planning it Out


Had my first session at the gym this afternoon. Unfortunatly I was so busy throughout the day that I didn't come to the gym with a plan. This was annoying initially but I regathered as it was important to get that awkward new gym session out of the way. I ended up doing a cardio session rather than weights. The remainder of tonight I am going to do some research about weight circuits to find a fat burning one I can do 6 days a week, most likely alternating between an arms and leg circuit. Need to properly develop a workout plan before seeing the personal trainer and then bounce the idea of him/her.


Diet-wise today was again nearly perfect apart from a large dinner calorie wise. I still need to cut down the dinners a bit more as I am often even on best days consuming 600-800 calories at dinner. Should be easily done by cutting out desert. This will be my next step.


Pumped up for a big day of exercise tomorrow before my rest day on Sunday. Might go for an early morning bike ride, a weights session and top it off with a place kicking session in the afternoon. Sounds good doesn't it. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment