About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 24, 2010

I'll Take a Bit of Everything on my Saturday, Please


Had an action packed but relaxing and rewarding day today. Had a sleep in from going to the gym late yesterday night, a quick dog walk and brekky and I was off. Went to storage to find that the bin hadn't been emptied. So I then went got a haircut, did some shopping and relaxed infront of the tv ( with no snacking due to the use of my newly purchased hand grips, which kept my hands busy). I finally watched Micheal Jackson's This Is It! I found this to be a truly great movie which inspired me to want to learn to dance and listen to the king of Pop's music. He seemed like a really genuine guy, gentle and kind but also very professional. I do not believe all the conspiracies surrounding him and I think it is a shame that society and in particular the media cuts successful people down whether they deserve it or not. MJ I will miss you.


My day really kicked off after lunch when the storage bin was emptied. I had earlier siad I would go fishing with a mate at 3pm so the 1pm was a little late. Nevertheless I raced over filled an industrial size bin in 1.5 hours and had to push the full bin down to where it is stored. Lets just say I was buggered after that. I than set off fishing with a mate who was breaking up his study load of Uni exmas with a quick session on squid around the Manly mariner. We fished for about 3 hours fincluding about an hour after dark. I caught my first decent size squid and hooked up to an even bigger one but it dropped off the hook. I even went for an unexpected swim after going in for a snagged lure. Got to his place at about 8pm, had dinner with his family which was delicious and then went home buggered.


Diet was perfect again, ~1702.30 calories today and while I did not make it too the gym ( which I will have a short session tomorrow) I think I made up for it with my full on afternoon. All is Up and Upper in the Alpha Domain. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment