About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 21, 2010

On the Mend


A much better day today. Had my first day where I actually hit my target 1500 calories per day goal. Feeling slightly hungry now but no famished. I was kept busy most of the day and used my watch alarm to signal when I could eat which seemed to be really helpfull.


Still did not make it to the gym however. Same story as last night, originally planned to go at 4pm, but computer was playing up so that gave me an excuse. A very poor excuse but an excuse none the less. I said I'd go at 730pm. That became 8pm and then 830pm and then I'll catch up tomorrow. I think I need to make it a regular 4pm timeslot so I can do it then come home for dinner and relax the remainder of the evening. I need to focus on crossing off as many of my goals before 6pm so I can relax in the evening. I sense a new rule coming on. Will try this rule tomorrow and see how it goes. Alpha and Out!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching your 1500 calorie goal that is great achievement. I am up to my 3rd week of visiting the gym and have already noticed changes to my body. I have lost 2 kilos and noticed changes in my legs, stomach and chest. I am getting stronger and my left arm is responding and strengthening. My fitness level has improved and I have more energy. I am feeling really good physically and I am enjoying my work outs. Oh I have also noticed that my skin has improved as well, so all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news, you really do notice the changes between even slightly unfit and fit. Going healthy makes everything in your lie more positive and fullfilling. Enjoying your workout is also essential. Keep it up for more results!

    ReplyDelete