About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 10, 2010

You Ain't Never Gonna Keep Me Down!


After a couple of days with no diet, no exercise consisting mainly of sleep and eating it is time to pick myself up again and follow my own advice. After this prolonged stuff up I need to consolidate. I need to;


  • Adapt my daily/weekly checklist

  • Join a gym ( the benefits are just too good to give up)

  • Restart my diet

  • Analyse why I broke down and why it continued for so long

  • Focus on the positives such as- I have proven I can diet and eat in moderation, exercise daily, cross goals and objectives off my list while feeling bad etc

  • Bring back the success breeding success which requires me to dynamically alter my goals from day to day to build success progressivly instead of going from zero to 100 and then the wheels falling off.

So although I have had a poor end to the week, it happened for a reason and I just need to stop, consolidate and start again. Things will be alright. Bad blow for my NRL Courier Mail Supercoach with Jonathon Thurston, my best player injuring his shoulder and is suspected to be out for an extended period but I'll just have to replace him, perhaps a Benji Call-up is in order. Anyway, Alpha and Out!

(image is my concept Awkward 2 Alpha Logo)

No comments:

Post a Comment