About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 5, 2010

The Power of Two not One

Had an excellent day today both diet and exercise wise. Have so far maintained a perfect diet to my specifications for the first time in a long time. Have also done almost 4 hours of exercise from walking to cycling. All in all a great day. Today I had a running session with my little brother. Trust me it is so much easier to work with someone. We ran for about 50 mins but it felt like 20, the time just flew by. Partners are great for motivation, competition and responsibility. Another person increases motivation by having someone to inspire yourself, someone to motivate you when your down and many other ways. The added competition between you and your work out mate is great for the quality of the workout too. It could be who's fastest, whos strongest, who's got the best endurance or who's the most flexible. Most importantly however I reckon the added responsibility is the greatest benefit of bringing along a mate. Even if your having a crap day or your stressed or lethargic, the fact that someone else is expecting and relying on you forces you to put your day behind you and pump out the set. A great day, looking forward to many more on my journey. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment